martes, 17 de septiembre de 2019

CONFFESION TWO: A FANTASY THAT I TAKE HUMAN BODY


To summarize the story of how I found Dezzire, it was a blessed day when I visited a cyber cafe, and I met her in a magazine whose name I don't remember, at that moment my whole body shuddered, I had never seen a larger and more generous woman legs and hips and juicy lips like her, at that moment my life was completely restarted. I left that place thinking about that goddess who was and lived somewhere in this world. I thought that women like her, I could only see them in my most heated and feverish drawings, but I was wrong, that woman existed.

Para resumir la historia de como encontre a Dezzire, fue un bendecido dia cuando visitaba un cyber cafe, y la conocí en una revista cuyo nombre no recuerdo, en ese momento todo mi cuerpo se estremeció, nunca había visto una mujer mas grande y de generosas piernas y caderas y jugosos labios como ella, en ese momento mi vida se reinicio por completo. sali de aquel lugar pensando en esa diosa que en algun lugar de este mundo estaba y vivia. yo pensaba que mujeres como ella, solo podía verlas en mis dibujos mas acalorados y febriles, pero  estaba yo equivocado, esa mujer existia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario