lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2019

CONFESSION ONE: DISCOVERING MY LIKES



The question was why do you like big women? The answer is because yes, is it something that is born or acquired? Well, I don't know what I can tell you, so I responded to a friend who got me two BBWS magazines, I've always been inclined to admire big women. Not infrequently I have thought that I have had past lives in Africa, because my tastes for big women are like that of Africans, they see in the curves a source of beauty and inexhaustible pleasure, and they do not conceive of a woman without big curves and fat especially in the hips, ass and breast.

La pregunta era porque te gustan las mujeres grandes? la respuesta es porque si, es algo con lo que se nace o se adquiere? pues no lo se que te puedo decir, asi le respondi a un amigo que me consiguió dos revistas de modelos bbws, desde siempre fui proclive a admirar a las mujeres grandes. No pocas veces he pensado que he tenido vidas pasadas en africa, porque mis gustos por las mujeres grandes son como la de los africanos, ellos ven en las curvas un fuente de belleza y placer inagotable, y no conciben una mujer sin grandes curvas y gordas sobre todo en las caderas, culo y senos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario